Part of the The Fall Chef Immersive Series collection
Get ready to dive into the world of chocolate and learn how to adapt to any situation, as we explore the art of working with chocolate.
Join us for an exciting event where we explore the challenges of working with chocolate in unpredictable settings. Whether you're a professional chocolatier or a passionate amateur, this in-person event is perfect for anyone looking to enhance their cocoa expertise.
Hosted at Blue Oceans Yachting - Las Olas, this event offers a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts and connect with fellow chocolate enthusiasts. Discover innovative techniques, tips, and tricks for achieving consistent results, even in the most challenging environments.
Don't miss this chance to indulge in the world of chocolate and expand your knowledge. Reserve your spot now!
What you will learn:
• All Chocolates are not created equal: sustainably sourced cacao, flavor profiles by charter region, new chocolate variants etc.
• Chocolate, Savory or Sweet? How to incorporate chocolate before the final course.
• WHY WON’T IT SET?! tempering challenges. Melting, blooming, breaking, seizing and What to do.
• Crafting your signature entremets: Don’t just make a dessert, create an experience.
• Things you can have prepared ahead of time. Time is your greatest friend and worst enemy when working with chocolate. Steps to set yourself up for success.
• Recipes and Tools to have in your arsenal.
• Fermented Friends-Chocolate-Wine-Cheese -creating flights of fancy.
• Understanding the science behind the art: time, temperature, texture. (Q &A session)
• Liquid Chocolate-How to incorporate the original form of chocolate into your menu.
Items Chef Robert will Demonstrate
Bon Bons -freehand and molded
Savory Chocolate Dish
Welcome and Turn down decoration
Chocolate and Libation Flight
Signature Chocolate Drinks